The MAST-F (Missile Air-Sol Tactique Futur) programme will enhance the Air to Ground capability for the French TIGER helicopter, whose mid-life update is scheduled as part of the TIGER Mark III helicopter programme. MAST-F’s first delivery is planned for 2028.
The MAST-F missile will replace the Hellfire II missile and will enhance TIGER’s Air to Ground capability to meet the reality of the future ground battlefield.
MAST-F will be capable of neutralising the enemy’s Main Battle Tanks, infrastructure and combat groups with high precision and limited collateral damage. It is designed to provide FR combat units with a versatile and precision attack capability.
The MAST-F has the potential to be fitted and used by other aerial or terrestrial platforms, and will be integrated into the French Forces training system.
Main Characteristics & Performance
- Weight of Ammunition = 35kg
- Maximum Range in hovering flight = 8km+
- Fire and Forget
- Man In The Loop capability (Back Image Capability)
- LOBL (Lock On Before Launch), LOAL (Lock On After Launch), Mission Abort & Target Designation/Update
- 3 Main Modes of Operation : SAL (Semi-Actif Laser), IR (Infra-Red) & TV (TeleVision - Day and Night)
- Multi-effect Warhead
- Modular Launcher (Quad & Twin)
Development and Qualification of MAST-F system
- 500 missiles.
- 100 modular launchers
- 27 Fire Training simulators
Integration & Support
- Technical support and configuration management covering all of the firm tranche
- Launcher & FTS technical support and reparation