LSS 3rd French-Italian Industry workshop
On 12th October 2021, the third French-Italian Industrial LSS workshop took place at the OCCAR-EA premises in Montrouge. Nine suppliers of the FL LSS Temporary Consortium – “Chantiers de l’Atlantique” and Naval Group - were invited to present their systems to the Italian Temporary Consortium, namely Fincantieri and Leonardo. This workshop followed two workshops organised in La Spezia where selected suppliers of ITS Vulcano presented their systems to the FL LSS Temporary Consortium, “Chantiers de l’Atlantique” and Naval Group.
The objectives of the workshops were to promote the best-in-class European Defence Industries within this French-Italian cooperation and to develop higher levels of standardization and commonality between the LSS sister-ships.
Nine suppliers attended this workshop, presenting systems ranging from Waste Treatment systems (WPT Italy) to non-lethal effectors (Exavision, France), via ILS Digital systems solutions (Ennovia, France).
Both OCCAR Naval National Programme Coordinators of France and Italy attended the workshop.
The presentations were followed by an “open forum” allowing suppliers’ representatives to further discuss on their respective activities and, in some cases, schedule future one-to-one meetings to explore common business opportunities.
The companies attending were:
- DEF Marine (Fire extinguishing systems) – France
- Ennovia (E-maintenance solutions) – France
- Exavision (Non Lethal Effector) – France
- Mc Gregor (Platforms) – Sweden
- Meunier (Overhead cranes) – France
- Naval Group (Integrated Platform systems) – France
- SeaQX (Omnidirectional trasporter) – Belgium
- Ineo (CCTV solutions) – France
- WPT Italy (Waste treatment systems) – Italy
If you want to learn more about the LSS programme, please visit our website.