Privacy & Data Protection
Personal data, requested by OCCAR-EA for business needs, from a data subject, whether originated by or transmitted from/to OCCAR-EA, will be handled and protected as described hereafter.
All personal data received on a voluntary basis or stored voluntarily on the ICT System are not concerned.
The processing of personal data shall only be authorised for the performance of the necessary tasks of OCCAR-EA.
The concerned Personal data shall be protected if it is:
- Requested by OCCAR-EA for business needs
- used to identify, directly or indirectly, a person who can be, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specified to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
It is protected under the following conditions:
- it should only be collected and processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- it should be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to its purpose for which it is processed, and
- it should be accurate and kept up to date during the period it is used for daily business needs.
Personal data relating to racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political, philosophical, or religious opinions or activities, shall not be processed.
Where the processing of personal data is not essential for the performance of the necessary tasks of OCCAR-EA it may nevertheless be authorised if the purposes of the file are legitimate and provided that the data subject give its prior consent.