LIVING IN La Spezia
Welcome to OCCAR-EA La Spezia
How to get here.
La Spezia does not have an airport but within a range of 150 Km there are three medium size airports: Pisa (PSA – Galileo Galilei), Genoa (GOA – Cristoforo Colombo) and Florence (FLR – Amerigo Vespucci).
All the airports are well connected to La Spezia by road and rail network.
Rental car stations are available at all airports.
- From PSA: Via A12/E80 (84 km)
- From FLR: Via A11/E76 and A12/E80 (140 km)
- From GOA: Via A12/E80 (111 km)
The highway exit (from all directions) is “LA SPEZIA - SANTO STEFANO”
To travel from the airports to the next railway station the following services are available:
- PSA – Pisa Centrale: People Mover shuttle runs every day at 5-8 min intervals and takes 8 minutes to get between the airport and train station.
- FLR – Firenze Santa Maria Novella: bus line 30, service every 30 minutes, 23 minutes travel time (including 10 minutes walking)
- GOA – Genova Principe: bus line VLB, 16 minutes travel time
From “La Spezia Centrale” station to OCCAR-EA La Spezia:
• bus to Lerici (Line L/S) and stop at "Muggiano”. Time schedules are available at following links:
• taxi (Phone no +39 0187 714805) approximate costs 20 € per ride (8 km).