In light of the unrest created by the arrival of Coronavirus 19 to the cities where OCCAR hold sites:
• I confirm as at today, no staff member of the Organisation for Joint Armaments Cooperation has tested positive for COVID-19.
• OCCAR Central Office is in close contact with the German health authorities as host nation, and with the Ministries of Defence of its Member States; please continue to adhere to all national decrees, directives and guidance. We have summarised them for you, on a table available on the intranet.
• OCCAR has asked staff members who could have been in an area with individuals that have tested positive to self-isolate themselves for 14 days as a precaution;
• OCCAR has taken, as a precautionary measure, the decision to cancel all meetings to be held at its premises till 30 April. Additionally, no OCCAR staff members will attend any external meetings until further notice;
• OCCAR is closely monitoring the situation in all its sites and working from home has been encouraged in all its sites, being it mandatory in Italy and Spain. Everyone is asked to keep their line manager informed as to their location when working from home. In the event of an emergency, for example if you need to urgently relocate to your home nation, please keep HR informed.
• People who are working from the office are mandated to keep 2 meters distance with other colleagues, and meetings are to be kept to a minimum, prioritizing virtual meetings.
• Also please keep your line manager and HR informed if you, or anyone you have had close contact with, is showing any symptoms or been tested positive for the Coronavirus.
• CIGNA can provide you with help and support, and importantly access to global video and phone consultations through the CIGNA Wellbeing App.
• Finally, from HR, please keep a record of the Head of Human Resources and the Chief of Personnel mobile telephone numbers; they can be contacted at any time during this exceptional period.